Is it just me or has the run speed been toned down too? It finally feels reasonable instead of making you run headfirst into wallspikes. Anyway, here's a bunch of things that caught my attention:
- The turtles reset their annoyance timer the moment you jump off their backs, so you can just keep tapping that jump key to be able to ride one for as long as you like
- Holding the run key makes you unable to perform an airjump (not sure if intentional, but if it is then it can be circumvented by briefly releasing the key before pressing jump)
- Personal opinion, but I feel you should be able to do an airjump after falling off a ledge too, and not only from a jump
- There's a small spot in the main menu screen where you can hit both resolution and controls at the same time
- I managed to get semi-stuck below a ledge, though pressing down released me. See pic:
- Running sometimes allows you to tunnel through spikes and grab the wall behind them, though there's no way to get out without dying
Well, this turned out to be mostly a bug report, but hopefully it'll be useful. I'm enjoying the game so far and the art is super cute, although I must say I'm not a fan of the 30fps limit, especially in a fast precision platformer like this.